The Real Circle of Death
- At least 2 people
- Deck of cards
- Favorite alcoholic drink
You can use 2 decks of cards if you can handle it and as many people that will fit at the table is good. Shuffle the cards real good, then make a circle in the center of the table using the cards. Someone starts, doesn't matter who, everyone gets their chance. First person draws a card and takes the action that the card calls for. After that, the player to the left gets their chance, and so on.
Rules and Card Meanings:
Rule # 1: Never Beak The Circle. The only rule to it, besides, it's a party foul.
Each Card has a different meaning so listen up.
- Ace- in your face- everyone else at the table drinks, (a good mouthful or shot constitutes a drink)
- 2- you- that means you pick someone to take a drink
- 3- me- you drink
- 4- Floor- Last person to smack the table has to drink
- 5- right- the person to your right drinks
- 6- social- everyone drinks
- 7- heaven- last person to raise their hand has to drink
- 8- hate- pick someone you hate to drink
- 9- bust a rhyme- the person that draws the card starts, say any phrase, then the person on your right has to rhyme with the last word that you said.
- 10- when- the person that draws the card picks someone, and the pickee has to drink until the picker, the one who drew the card, says WHEN. This is a good time to forget!!!
- Jack- Waterfall- The person that draws the card starts drinking, when they start everyone else does, and they can't stop until the person on their immediate right stops.
- Queen- Question- Look at anyone and ask them a question, they then look at someone else or you again and asks another question. This goes on until someone messes up or can't think of anything. You can't repeat a question someone has already said.
- King- Suicide King- The person which draws this has to take only a sip of their drink, but the one that draws the last king whether itís the only king in the deck or the 14th king of 14, has to finish all that's on the table. ( If your sympathetic, what they have on the table)
Don't worry it's an easy game one you get the hang of it. And don't worry you and everyone else will get plastered. The point is to make it fun, don't forget that either.