The Hockey Drinking Game
Game Type: Television-movie - T
- A Hockey game on TV
- lots of ants
Get a bunch of your friends together and turn on ESPN 2, most nights during the week they'll be airing a hockey game. Make sure everyone's got a beer, and here's what you do.
You have to FINISH your drink when:
- a goal is scored
- the period ends
- there's a fight in which 3 or more players lose a piece of equipment
- a piece of glass gets shattered You only have to take a drink for these next rules, but there's a lot of them so do be ready. Yell out the "name" of the rule, if there is one (my friends and I all have our own rule) and drink for as long as you like.
- the matt-ass rule; when you get a big shot of the goalies ass from the goal-cam
- the jim rule; whenever an official gets hit and hopefully knocked over
- the tara rule; whenever you see blood
- the alyssa rule; whenever they interview a player with a thick canadien accent, and he says either "abooot," or "eh."
- for any whistle, penalty, or stoppage of play (icing, offsides, etc)
- any nice play, deek, save, or check
- for every beer comercial aired during a stoppage of play
As always, extra-curricular activities are encouraged, so feel free to drink as often as you like. Try to have plenty of brews on hand, as you never know when you'll be watching a high-scoring game. Enjoy!