The History Channel Rules Of War Drinking Game
Game Type: Television-movie - T
- Drink the entire time an American flag appears.
- Drink anytime there is a fade-out.
- Anytime someone is shown with an uni-brow take a drink a say uni-brow.
- Drink anytime a new person is being interviewed two drinks.
- Anytime the person being interviewed has a portrait of the person they are talking about behind them take three drinks.
- Drink anytime an American armed forced rank is heard.
- Anytime a parade scene is shown three drinks.
- Anytime a man is smoking a pipe.
- Anytime a still photograph is shown.
- Anytime a soldier is be reunited two drinks.
- Drink anytime a mushroom cloud appears down a beer.
- Anytime a treaty is being signed.
- If a Japanese man is wearing a top hat during the signing of a treaty everyone must chug two beers.
- Anytime a dead body (this includes caskets) is shown, everyone must pour into a community glass that will be drank at the next commercial break by the loser of tournament of rock/paper/scissors.
Nathan Logue and Sarah Francis