- At least 3 people
- Deck of cards
- lots of ants
- Pitcher or large glass
Pull out of the deck of cards: Kings, Queens, Jacks, Aces, 10's, and 9's. Keep these cards and shuffle them. Lay the cards face down and mix them up by moving them around with your hands. Now, each player takes a turn, and draws one card. The card is flipped over to reveal what it is.
If you draw a:
- King: add as much beer as you like to the community pitcher/glass.
- Queen: person to players right, drinks
- Jack: person to players left, drinks
- Ace: Social, make a toast everyone drink
- 10: Categories;brands of cars etc..go around to each player and they name a brand, if repeated or can't think of one..drink
- 9: Questions; players ask each other questions and answer with a question. Directed to any other player,answering or just blanking out..drink
This keeps going on and on…until when the 4th king is drawn. That poor bastard has to drink the community glass/pitcher and it starts all over again.
Variations: Add other cards, like the 2's etc and have them be something else, lot's of room for ingenuity on this game. Have lots of fun