Fotch And A Beer
- A full deck of cards
- At least 3 people
- Lots of beer or drinks
You might need more cards depending on how many people you want to play. *WARNING: THIS GAME WILL GET YOU DRUNK IN TEN MINUTES!!!
First get a full beer bottle and place it in the middle of the table. Then place the cards in a circle around the beer bottle. Have the people sit in a circle around the table. ALWAYS SAY FOTCH BEFORE DRINKING ALWAYS!!! IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU ON IT YOU HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN AND SAY FOTCH!!!
One person will start by pulling a card. When a card is pulled it cannot break the circle so maneuver the cards so they don't break. Once you've pulled a card you must place it on top of the bottle with two edges always hanging off, if a person makes the deck fall they must down the beer.
- If a person pulls a black card from 1-8 the must drink for that many seconds.
- If the card is a FOUR, you must all put four fingers on the table- the last person to do so must drink for ten seconds.
- If the card is a FIVE, then everyone must raise their hand- the last person to do so must drink for ten seconds.
- If the card is a SIX, one finger must be placed on your nose- the last person must drink for ten seconds. If the cards are red, the person may dish out the seconds however he/she seems fit. THE 4 5 6 RULE IS STILL IN EFFECT.
- If the card is a KING, they get to make a rule. E.g.. Switch names with the person to the right of you.
- If the card is a QUEEN, these are questions, the person must ask another person a question neither people may laugh and the person cannot answer the question but must simply look to another player and ask a question. The first one to mess up must drink for ten seconds.
- If the care is a JACK, it is either a social or make up your own rule - makes the game more fun. A social is when everyone takes a ten second drink.
- If the card is a TEN, it is waterfalls, the person who picked the card starts drinking, the person next to him/her can't stop drinking till the one in front does.
- If the card is a NINE, it is bust a rhyme, the person who picked the card may say either a phrase or word then everyone must go around in the circle and rhyme the word, the first one to mess up must drink for ten seconds.
- If the card is an ACE, this is categories, the person who drew the card says a categorie. E.g.. Wrestlers, so everyone must go around and say wrestlers you have five seconds to name one if you mess up you have to drink for ten seconds. ENJOY!!!
Marley & Mike