This is a favorite drinking game, although it's often difficult to find people willing to play it. Mid level buzz factor.
It starts with a room full of people, the more the merrier. The object is to ask a question when it is your turn, but this is much more difficult than it seems. The rules are:
- Obviously, the infraction of any rule is punishable by a drink.
- You can only ask one person one question at a time.
- a. The person who asks the question must address the person queried by name; no pointing. (newcomers to a crowd are allowed some leeway until they learn names.)
- b. The questions must be answerable by yes or no. (This rule is optional, but be certain beforehand if it will be observed.)
- The person asked the question must immediately ask another person
- a. Any hesitation, answering the question, laughing, or doing anything else besides asking somebody else a question is punishable by a drink.
- b. Asking a question back at the person who asked is punishable by a drink.
- c. Any question can be asked only once. Simply rephrasing somebody else's question is a cheat. A person who repeats a question must take a drink.
If the crowd cracks up (after, for example, a spectacularly personal question), a Team Drink is called.
The best way to play is to keep a question or two rolling around in your head, to be spewed out after you are asked a question. Good questions are the innocent sounding ones: Has the game started yet?... Is it past midnight?... Is that button on your shirt undone?
The other best way to play is to get personal (the game usually descends to this level fairly quickly): Do you often pick your nose like that?... Do you masturbate often?... Are your breasts really 36DD?... Does your girlfriend arch when you make love?