Dos Equis Marks the Spot
- Bottle of Dos Equis
This game is played with an open circle disc/frisbee. Each player gets 4 attempts to knock over an empty bottle of Dos Equis.
Score as follows:
- 1 point for knocking the bottle over
- 1 point for every bounce
- 1 point for a 'ringer' when the inside edge tips the bottle over
- 1 point for 'contact' if the frisbee rests touching the bottle
- No points are awarded if the bottle remains standing at the end of a turn.
- At the end of an attempt a player may attempt again or keep his score, (for a maximum of 4 attempts), if a player accidentally attains a lower score on future attempts that score stands.
After the end of a player's set of throws drinks are awarded as follows:
- 4-X where X is the score attained.
Depending on where the game is played, various additional rules may be used, some of the more popular ones include:
- If the bottle is broken the player must finish his beverage and clean up.
- 1 point may be awarded for 'style' at the opponents discretion.
- Attempts and maximum drinks are changed depending on course difficulty.
- The bottle must always be facing the right way when replaced, if the two X's are not facing towards the thrower, opponents drink.
- If the frisbee lands around the bottle but doesn't knock it over 4 points are awarded.
- In some cases 5 points is a double and 6 or more is a triple meaning your opponents double or triple their drinks the following turn.