7, 8, 9
- 2 or more players
- One bowl
- Pair of dice
- Several beer glasses
Fill 1/2 glass of beer to start and play in clockwise order with each player rolling the dice into the bowl in turn. Use the following rules:
- If the dice=7 then the player gets to add as much beer to the glass as he wants. If the glass is full, put another glass on the table and add to that.
- If the dice=8 then the player drinks 1/2 the beer on the table, (be it half a glass or 5 glasses)
- If the dice=9 then the player drinks ALL the beer in the glass or glasses
- If the player rolls doubles then the play order is reversed, unless its 2 players where the player rolls again
- If the player rolls double 4's then he drinks half the beer AND rolls again
- If the player rolls none of these then its the next players turn...
- If the dice are rolled and ANY of them all out of the bowl then that player has to drink ALL of the beer