Drink Type: Martini
- 3 part(s) Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch
- 1/2 part(s) DeKuyper Apple Barrel Schnapps
- 3 dash(es) Angostura Bitters
- 4 dash(es) Peychaud Bitters
- 1/4 oz. Maple Syrup
- 1 splash(es) Simple Syrup
Combine all ingredients and shake vigorously before serving up. Garnish with a six inch slice of granny smith apple peel using a channel knife. The martini glass should be rimmed with a dusting of caramelized sugar, sea salt and cayenne pepper which has been crushed into a powder using a grinder.