Drink Type: Martini
- 2 oz. Schramm Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice (Organic, fresh)
- 1 oz. Honey Syrup (Wildflower honey)
- 1/2 oz. Saskatoon Berry Juice
Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with flamed orange peel. Enjoy!
Created by: Lorien Chilton
Notes for ingredients:
- Homemade saskatoon berry juice, unsweetened (puree fruit and strain well)
- Wildflower Honey syrup (2 cups honey to 1 cup water and heat over low stove to mix, similar to simple syrup.)
- Flamed orange peel. Creates a nice orange aroma and subtle sweetness to the drink. Peel a tiny circle of orange zest, hold zest skin side down over drink, light a match under the peel and sqeeze gently over flame. The orange oils will flame the match and disperse oils lightly on just the surface of the drink.