Drink Type: Cocktail
- 2 oz. Van Gogh Wild Appel Vodka
- 1 oz. Apple Juice
- 1/2 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1/2 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 oz. Pomegranate Juice
Shake all ingredients but the pomegranate juice and pour into prepared glass. Pour pomegranate juice slowly down the side of the cocktail glass, let settle. Garnish with apple slice and serve.Glass Preparation:
- Mix clear gelatin with water according to directions on box (for an extra kick, infuse the gelatin with Van Gogh Wild Appel Vodka the night before!)
- Place cranberry in bottom of Martini Glass
- Rim Martini glass with cinnamon and sugar mixture
- Chill - should sit overnight to ensure everything has time to gel completely.
By Jose Torrella, Mixologist
The Barclay Bar at the InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel is renowned for their deliciously creative signature cocktails. Their latest libation, the Apple Cin, takes its sinfully irresistible apple flavor from both apple juice and Van Gogh Wild Appel Vodka, and is the perfect way to toast the changing seasons.
If you canít make it to this classic midtown Manhattan bar however, fear not! This fall-friendly cocktail can be whipped up in the comfort of your own home with the below recipe. Patrons at The Barclay Bar are able to create their very own signature Apple Cin by choosing the type of apple juice that best suits their personal taste; at home, choose your favorite apple juice or apple cider to make the Apple Cin cocktail your own.
The Barclay Bar at the InterContinental New York