Drink Type: Cocktail
- 1 part(s) Anchos Reyes Chile Liqueur
- 1 1/2 part(s) Milagro Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 part(s) Creme de Cacao
- 1/2 part(s) Manzanilla Sherry
- 1 dash(es) Angostura Orange Bitters
Combine all ingredients except the rich Chill coupe glass with ice and water and set aside. Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass. Add ice and stir until well chilled and diluted. Discard chilling ice from the coupe. Strain ingredients into chilled coupe. Using a vegetable peeler, remove a long piece of orange peel. Express the oil over the cocktail, rub the peel around the rim of the glass, and place atop the cocktail.