Springtime is a great time to get together with friends for brunch. Here are some refreshing cocktails that pair perfectly with brunch.
Mama’s Blueberry Pancakes
- ¾ part Mama Walker Blueberry Pancake
- ¾ part Hiram Walker Butterscotch Schnapps
Add ingredients to shaker and shake with ice, strain into a chilled shot glass.
- 2 parts Beefeater Gin
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 3/4 part Sandeman Founders Reserve Porto
- lemon or orange twist, for garnish
Stir Beefeater Gin and orange bitters over ice until well chilled. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Pour the port gently down the edge of the glass until it slides under the gin mixture. Twist the lemon or orange peel over the glass, but do not drop into glass
. It will ruin the layering effect. Garnish with Lemon or orange twist
Sweet Creek Flower
- 3 parts Jacob’s Creek Sweet Red Wine
- 1 part Elderflower liqueur
- Top w/ Club soda
In a tall glass, add all ingredients over ice, and stir.