Absolut SF Vodka
Capturing the unique cultures, ethnicities and culinary delights of San Francisco, ABSOLUT SF features an innovative blend of grape, papaya and dragon fruit and gives cocktail fans everywhere one more option when mixing a perfect cocktail.
ABSOLUT will spend the summer celebrating the product launch, San Francisco and the unique Freedom of Expression that exists in the City by the Bay by collaborating with some of SF's coolest, from a variety of artistic mediums. The collaborators will bring their own "ABSOLUT SF" expressions to life, on - and off-line - on ABSOLUT's integrated Facebook page.
Just like ABSOLUT VODKA mixes in harmony with an array of ingredients to create
a perfect cocktail, ABSOLUT SF is inspired by the diverse forms of expression that
exist in harmony in the City by the Bay. This summer, ABSOLUT is inviting consumers
to express themselves by answering "What's your ABSOLUT SF? - the one thing that
makes your neighborhood San Francisco's best."
About Absolut SF
About the campaign
- ABSOLUT SF is a limited-edition, city-inspired vodka with grape, dragon fruit and
papaya flavor - capturing the unique cultures, ethnicities and culinary delights of
- The bottle design is inspired by freedom of expression that all San Franciscans
hold true to their hearts, with witty slogans ranging from "Speak Up" to
"Foodies in Hoodies."
- ABSOLUT SF is available nationwide in 750ml ($19.99 SRP) beginning in
- ABSOLUT SF is the fifth limited-edition, city inspired flavor to be introduced
into the ABSOLUT portfolio - it follows ABSOLUT NEW ORLEANS (2007),
ABSOLUT LOS ANGELES (2008), ABSOLUT BOSTON (2009) and most
recently ABSOLUT BROOKLYN (2010).
- ABSOLUT is "expressing" its love for San Francisco by donating $50,000
to Habitat for Humanity Greater San Francisco to support the non-profit
organization's affordable green homes at the 7555 Mission Street development
in Daly City.
- Several inspirational San Franciscans are collaborating with ABSOLUT to
bring their "ABSOLUT SF" expressions to life - whether through a speciallydesigned
ABSOLUT SF t-shirt or an exclusive song available for download.
Their visions will live on- and off-line, and will serve as the call-to-action for
consumers to join the conversation. Participants include, among others:
- Miguel Migs - One of San Francisco's leading sonic ambassadors
- Christopher Collins - Fashion designer and
former contestant of Project Runway
- Erik Otto - Expressive and conceptual painter,
based in San Francisco
- Kevin Rose - Founder of Digg, a social news website
With the launch of ABSOLUT SF, the world's most
iconic vodka brand continues to demonstrate its
flavor dominance and innovation, offering cocktail
fans everywhere the exceptional choice when mixing
a perfect cocktail.