Game Type: Skill - P
- 12 - 16 ounce cups
- 2 ping pong balls
- Beer (lots)
- Long table
This game is played with teams of two on opposite sides of the table each team has six cups. Fill each cup as full as you want. Rule of thumb: 2 beers per six cups. Flip a coin to see who goes first. Take your six cups and form a pyramid (put beer in first) on opposite ends of the table.
- If the ball goes in a cup the team it went in drinks the cup. Alternate, but you have to wait till both people have shot.
- Two balls in one cup, game over, drink yours and heir's.
- If you bounce a ball into a cup, it counts as three beers, BUT if they bounce it you can swat the shot away (this is the only condition you can hit the ball.)
- If both teammates get their shots in (not the same cup) they get the balls back to shoot again.
- If there is ladies playing and someone makes a shot they have two seconds to blow the ball out of the cup.
- You must keep the pyramid shape at all times (unless only one cup is gone) but in order to do this after the last person shoots and before the opposing team shoots you must call rack 'em.
- Hands can not go over the table.
- Taunting is encouraged.
Good luck have fun.