- Product Feature
Game Type: Card - P
- At least 4 people
- Deck of cards
- Choose a partner
- You must develop a signal (explanation later) that can be used above the table (no kicking or stepping on feet)
- Sit across from your partner at a table.
- The Dealer will deal out 4 cards to each player.
- Depending on the number of players in the game, that many cards will be placed face down in the center of the table (i.e. 6 players=6 cards in the center)
- The dealer will keep the remainder of the cards by them in a pile face down.
- The dealer will announce when to start, at which point each player will grab a card and flip it over and start trying to make four of a kind.
- Everyone frantically grabs at the cards at once, so it could get kind of outta control.
- Once you have gotten four of a kind, you signal your partner with your above the table signal…only you want it to be discrete, because you don't want anyone to know.
- Once you or your partner gives the signal, yell PEANUT BUTTER! You will receive one point, and the game is over. If you notice another team doing something that resembles a signal, yell COT, and if one of them has four of a kind, then you get a point, and the game is over.
- Play until you all get bored!