Deep Space 9
You've gotten plastered for Star Trek, you've gotten wrecked sipping every time Capt. Picard adjusted his shirt, and now you've got yet another excuse to drink beer: the "Deep Space 9" drinking game. Like the ST and ST:TNG games, a drink is taken for common events that are part of the show (such as Kirk always kissing the (alien) girl, Worf getting beat up, etc). Some fans start to look forward to these events. Just so I don't get blamed for somebody spewing, it's recommended that you use shots or small gulps of beer when you take a drink. You may want to have some harder stuff for special events mentioned below, or chug a whole beer as suggested.
Before the show starts, everyone picks a character. Everytime the character you picked gets into a confrontation, conflict, or fight, take a drink.
Plus take a drink whenever:
- Something isn't working properly on the station
- Anyone says 'DS9' as the name of the space station
- Violence breaks out on the promenade ring
- The wormhole is shown/opens (this includes the opening credits)
- The station is shown from outside
- The 'cog' airlocks are used/operated
- Any door is seen opened manually (if it's a 'cog', take two)
- Somebody mentions Bjor (only one drink per line; any number during the scene)
- Sisko threatens somebody
- Someone hits on Dax
- Odo is puzzled by humanoid behavior
- The Cardasian spy uses clothing as a euphemism for something else
- Dr. Bashir suggests something patently unwise
And then take a drink AND do an action everytime:
- Someone rides the elevator to/from the control room action: say "going up?" or "going down?"
- A shuttlecraft is shown
- Action: guess the name of the craft out loud
- Odo shapeshifts
- Action: say "Jell-O!"
- O'Brien uses the transporters
- Action: nostalgic sigh
- Jake Sisko gets in trouble
- Action: say "Kids these days!"
- Kira has a case of divided loyalties
- Action: put a drink in each hand and have a drink from both
- Quark is seen behind the bar
- Action: take a second drink, or have a shot of something stronger
Plus, chug a whole beer when and if:
- Someone from Star Trek: The Next Generation makes an appearance (members of the O'Brien family don't count, but secondary characters and extras _if_ you can identify them _absolutely_ do count)
- Sisko backs down or knuckles under to someone else
- Odo does something intentionally humorous
- Dr. Bashir does something clever not related to medicine.
- Dax gets into an amorous (sexual) encounter
- O'Brien is asked to jury-rig something to save the day and it doesn't work
- Quark does something selfless
An average one hour episode consumes three beers per participant.