pudding shots

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 _Lori_*

_Lori_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2001 - 08:59 AM

Does anybody have a receipe to make pudding shots?  They are just like jello shots only made with pudding and either Kahlua or Godiva chocolate liqueur. I have had them before, but connot sem to find the recipe.

#2 _Kent Garber_*

_Kent Garber_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2001 - 01:32 PM

http://www.ocphc.org...PuddingShooters

Jello Pudding Shooters

Vanilla Jello instant pudding
Milk (or Bailey's Bristol Cream)
Parrot Bay Rum
151 Bacardi (optional)

Empty the Jello instant pudding in a glass container and add 1/2 the milk (or to make it really interesting, try substituting Bailey's) that the pudding recipe calls for.  Make up the remainder of the liquid volume with Parrot Bay Rum (or a mixture of half Parrot Bay Rum and half 151 Bacardi if you want to kick it up a notch or two).  Mix very well, then pour into shooter cups (y'all have some of these by now...) and place in the refrigerator to let set up.  Once jelled, I think you can figure out what to do with them.  Tastes something like a "snowball" with a really bad attitude!  By the way - you might try substituting chocolate pudding for the vanella pudding and you'll get a jello "peppermint patty" shooter.  For some wilder variations, you can use chocolate pudding mix and substitute Kahlua for PBR (a Jello Pudding Black Cow?)  Use your imagination, kiddies -and let me know what you come up with!