_Jodi_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 1998 - 04:12 AM

Does anyone know any recipes for Malibu Rum?Thanks

#2 _Diane_*

_Diane_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 1998 - 01:43 PM

I like to drink Malibu rum with pineapple juice. I like to mix about 2 parts juice with 1 part rum. Since the rum is not very strong, you should probably add more.

#3 _Shred_*

_Shred_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 1998 - 06:51 AM

> Does anyone know any
> recipes for Malibu Rum?> ThanksMalibu Bay Breeze
1 1/4 oz Malibu Rum
fill 1/2 Pineapple juice
1/2 cranberryAlien Secretion
1/2 oz. Malibu Rum
1/2 oz. Midori(melon liquer)
1 oz pineapple juice
add a shot of whipped cream it becomes a Scooby Snack!(must be a California thing??)Rum Runner(one of many versions)
3/4 oz. Light Rum
3/4 oz. Malibu Rum
fill 1/2 pineapple and 1/2 cranberry
shake, then float Myers Rum on topMalibu is a good liquer for foo-foo drinks, goes great with most juices, even tastes good with Coke! (yes, people do order it)try Malibu Rum and Banana liquer with Pineapple juice and a dash of grenadine. Great fruity drink without much punch to it. Of course, if you need a little extra kick, you can add a shot of Vodka to it without affecting the taste. I recommend a decent vodka(Smirnoff or Absolut), avoid the cheap booze headaches.Hope this helps.

#4 _sean chase_*

_sean chase_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 1998 - 02:36 PM

> this recipe is for a shooter.SUNSET BAY1/2 malibu rum1/2 sweet& sour mixadd a dash or more of grenadine to the topactually, when i orignally started making this drink i used Captian Morgan's Parrot Bay rum but either one will work.

#5 _Diego Bianchi_*

_Diego Bianchi_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 1998 - 08:08 AM

> Does anyone know any
> recipes for Malibu Rum?> ThanksI like Malibu, too.
You might try my cocktail:1 oz Malibu3/4 oz Blue curacao3/4 oz Pineapple JuiceShake them together and strain into a cocktail glass.
Good for women!!!

#6 _connie_*

_connie_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 1998 - 02:53 PM

I just submitted a drink called Push-up that has Malibu rum in it. This drink is more like dessert. Yummy! Hope you like it.

#7 _connie_*

_connie_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 1998 - 01:51 AM

Jodi, just got notification that my Push up recipe will not be posted till this fall, so wanted to give you the recipe. It;s very good, almost more like a dessert than a drink, Enjoy!1 scoop Nice Cream
1 shot vodka
1 1/2 shot Mailbu Rum
3 shots orange juicePlace all in blender and one small tray of tiny ice cubes. Blend until ice cubes are dissolved. Garnish with dollop of whip cream and marachino cherry.Please let me know if you like this.