Chilled Seduction-recipe

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 _Anonymous_*

_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 1998 - 10:47 AM

Chilled Seduction is a shooter i had. Now when i go to places to ask for it they have no clue what it is. i know it is made in a shaker and one of the ingredients it contains is baileys. please help!

#2 _Will_*

_Will_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 1998 - 03:11 PM

> Chilled Seduction is
> a shooter i had. Now when
> i go to places to ask for
> it they have no clue what
> it is. i know it is made in
> a shaker and one of the ingredients
> it contains is baileys. please
> help!
>
Chilled Seduction (Southern Version) :In a shaker with ice pour...1. 1 1/2 oz Baileys Irish Cream
2. Splash of Southern Comfort
3. Splash of CokeShake well. Strain. Serve.This is the best I could do. I know it's not the same one that you had but nobody can remember what was in it. If you ever go back to that bar get their recipe and post it if you can.

#3 _Shred_*

_Shred_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 1998 - 05:33 PM

>
> Chilled Seduction (Southern
> Version) :> In a shaker with ice
> pour...> 1. 1 1/2 oz Baileys Irish
> Cream
> 2. Splash of Southern
> Comfort
> 3. Splash of Coke> Shake well. Strain. Serve.
>Just a note, has anyone ever tried shaking a carbonated beverage? Maybe just a splash won't hurt, but shaking a carbonated mix may cause the seal to break and then you'll be wearing the drink. This is what I've heard, I've never risked it myself. To play it safe, add the Coke after you shake the other ingredients.

#4 _Will_*

_Will_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 1998 - 08:36 AM

> Shred is right. I often make things in my own way that I'm comfortable with (not exactly the method you would find in a book). Also, I don't usually measure anything; I mix by the eyeball method and taste before serving the really strange ones. Forgive my recipes sometimes have the wrong measurement.--Will

#5 _Anonymous_*

_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 1998 - 09:40 AM

Hey thanks for the recipe. i'm not sure if its quite like the kind in the yukon, but i'm sure it tastes great! How is it you know so much about drinks???