bartending flare

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 _Brandt_*

_Brandt_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 1998 - 06:58 PM

I'm a bartender and I;m interested in exchanging info on flare... bottle flipping, shaker spinning, etc i.e. cocktail. Contact me if you are interested.

#2 _Wan_*

_Wan_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 1998 - 04:45 PM

Hi!i'm from Singapore Bartender Association.I have been flaring for almost 3years, if you have some new moves that you want to share pls.e-mail me.> I'm a bartender and I;m
> interested in exchanging info
> on flare... bottle flipping,
> shaker spinning, etc i.e.
> cocktail. Contact me if you
> are interested.

#3 _Diego Bianchi_*

_Diego Bianchi_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 1998 - 07:27 AM

Hi, my name is Diego and I'm a flair-bartender from Italy.
I always looking for guys who makes flair, so if you want to exchange info, please contact me.
Where are you from?
Who do you know (at least by name) in this field?
Have you ever heard about the "Showtenders"; it is a school in Tampa (FL).Maybe one of the best int world.

#4 _Nomad_*

_Nomad_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 1999 - 07:52 AM

Hey Bro,  To answer your question, Yeah Ive heard of the Showtenders in Tampa.  In fact I was just trying to contact them on ther web but was unable to find there page If you happen to have there web page address I would be most appreciative. Also a Flair trick I've been working on is rolling a beer down my arm and flipping it to the guest with the crook of my elbow. (make sure the custunmer has good hands and can catch)

#5 _nomad_*

_nomad_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 1999 - 07:59 AM

Hey Bro,
Yeah I'm currently perfecting a trick where I roll a beer bottle down my arm(harlem globetratter style) and flip it to the guest with the inside crook of my elbow.
Make sure the guest can catch and do it kind of slow at first with a wide looping arc.  You'll be suprised how fast you can pick up this trick.  I've only been practicing at home for a week before I tried it on a guest and it worked perfect!  (All of the girls around me when I do this trick to someone think it's VERY cool)!