Ever Clear

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _Amber_*

_Amber_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 1998 - 05:09 AM

We have purchased liquor called Ever Clear, it is 95% alcohol, and we are looking for suggestions for drinks using this. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

#2 _pat_*

_pat_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 1998 - 08:06 AM

ahhhhh, everclear!!! be careful not to drink to much of that stuff!!!ok, take a gallon pitcher,one cup everclear,one cup vodka,two $.50 pack of cool-aid(ya know the sugarless ones)i beleave they make 1 gallon per packet.they also ask for 1 cup of sugar per packet, use that amount.mix well and fill the rest with water.enjoy your punch but even though it only taste's like cool-aid ,don't drink it to fast or you will be visiting the porcelin gods quickly.i'd use tropical punch and strawberry cool-aid. let me know how it goes.> We have purchased liquor
> called Ever Clear, it is 95%
> alcohol, and we are looking
> for suggestions for drinks
> using this. Any and all suggestions
> would be greatly appreciated!!
>
>

#3 _Chaotic Meltdown_*

_Chaotic Meltdown_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 1998 - 10:41 PM

I've found for the secret of making good p.j. as the recipe demonstrates is to get a large cooler, a fifth of everclear and a fifth of Cap. Morgan's Spiced rum. Then go out and buy the premixed cool-aid ( with sugar allready in it). You might want to get quite a few, upwards of six or more. Mix well and to taste. You don't want to taste the alcohol and don't believe that it will be too weak if you can't taste the alcohol. It'll kick your rump in for you. You can substitute fruit juices for the kool-aid if you wish. It doesn't make it stronger but it does give it a different taste. Adding a lot of fruits is also suggested, preferable are bananas, apples and pineapples. P.J. always makes an interesting party..........