1 reply to this topic

#1 gabriel

gabriel

Acquiring a taste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

Just wanted you guys to know, that I have been checking on this site for years and have been comparing this against other sites and I have to tell you, this is absolute the best site out there.  When it comes to navigation, searching, and not to mention education, no other site is this concise and easy to use.  I often try searching ingredients to see if there are any drinks already available using the ones I'm interested in using.  No other site shows as complete and useful a selection as this site.  It's not as pretty as some of the other sites, but what I have found is that all the pretty stuff equates to more useless information and make the site very hard too navigate - especially the ones with these "widgets" or "apps" for your smart phone -  USELESS! :angry:

Thanks you for keeping the site simple, clean, and very informative.  It make useful for professionals as well as novices to use and enjoy.  Keep up the good work and keep updates coming.

#2 Jason

Jason

Bar None Technical Lead

• Bar None Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

Thanks for the kind words Gabriel. We are working, as time permits, on a new version of the site, but are attempting to keep the same focus on content and ease of use. As we essentially run the site as a hobby, the timeline on this is a bit... unpredictable :-)