It hasn’t felt much like spring where I am, but I’m getting in the spring mindset anyway! Here are some great cocktails to get you ready for the warmer weather
- Sandeman Tawny Porto (to taste)
- Crushed ice
Prepare and serve in a long drink cocktail glass. Fill the glass with crushed ice and cover with Sandeman Tawny Porto.
Sweet Bacon Rolls:
- 2 parts Mama Walker's Maple Bacon
- .75 part Irish Cream Liqueur
- .25 parts Hiram Walker Cinnamon Schnapps
Shake all ingredients in shaker with ice, strain into chilled cocktail glass and serve
Sweet Creek Flower
- 3 oz. Jacob’s Creek Sweet Red Wine
- 1 oz. Elderflower liqueur
- Top w/ Club soda
In a tall glass, add all ingredients over ice, and stir.