1 reply to this topic

#1 straightupspirits

straightupspirits

Party animal

• Bar None Friends
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:44 AM

Pumpkin is my favorite seasonal flavor, up there with cinnamon and caramel. What are some other seasonal favorites? Here's a recipe I like to serve for Halloween, the Halloween Margarita:

Halloween Margarita
1 part tequila, 1 parts Hiram Walker Pumpkin Spice, 3 parts Fresh sour (1 part each lemon & lime juice, 2 parts simple syrup)
Salt rim. Combine ingredients in shaker w/ ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into glass w/ ice. Garnish and serve.

For a larger group, here's a Halloween punch recipe, Goblin Punch.

Goblin Punch
2 small scoops Lime Sherbet, part Absolut Vodka, part Hiram Walker Pumpkin Spice, 4 parts lemon-lime soda
Pour ingredients as listed and serve. Multiply recipe in ratio to fill a large punch bowl.

Cheers!

#2 Billiardball

Billiardball

Acquiring a taste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:04 PM

I'm knew to this site so I'm not sure this is the right venue to get my question answered but here it is anyway.  You had a recipe using Hiram Walker's 90 proof cinnamon schnapps called Original Cinn.  My problem is I can't find that anywhere!  The owner of the liquor store and his supplier have never heard of it and Hiram Walker website doesn't even list it in their product lists.  Does it really exist and where can I get it.  I live in Indiana.  Thanks for any help you can give to clear up the mystery.:blink: