Good Party Punch

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _Shayluv_*

_Shayluv_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:01 PM

Hey All,

I'm looking for a good party punch recipe for a party of about 30 people.  I need something I can just put in a cooler and everyone can drink without having to make individual drinks.  Preferably something that uses light liquor and has a fruity or sweet taste.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

#2 Chuck_Norrister

Chuck_Norrister

Acquiring a taste

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:38 PM

Here is the real deal for a fruity punch you want to make in a jug, bucket, or 5 gallon cooler (any size will do)! It is always a hit and "it'll get you drunk"...be careful, it will sneak up on you!

There are 3 alcohols and 3 juices:

Equal parts of (1)Vodka, (2)Triple Sec, (3)Amaretto
Equal parts of (1)Orange Juice, (2)Cranberry Juice, (3)Pineapple Juice

The alcohols are equal parts with eachother, not the juices
When doing a large 5 gallon jug, I put about 3 parts juices to one part alcohol..but you can adjust to your taste...the great thing about this drink is when it starts to get low, you can keep adding vodka and it doesn't taste stronger, but gets stronger...

This is guaranteed to be the tastiest drink that will please all and does not taste really strong alcoholwise but is sneaky strong, fun wise...good luck!

#3 _Anthony_*

_Anthony_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:32 PM

I was wonder if could the recipe in exact amount of each alchohol and exact amount of each juice...  appreciate it