Here are some enticing coffee cocktails to replace that vodka/energy drink combo. Give each one a try and let me know what you think! Cheers!
* 1 part Hiram Walker® Hazelnut Liqueur
* ½ part Kahlua®
* 4 parts hot coffee
* Splash of cream
Combine ingredients and serve in a coffee mug.
* 1 shot espresso
* ½ part Hiram Walker® Anisette
* 1½ parts Beefeater® Gin
* Dash orange bitters (optional)
Pour the espresso into an empty shaker. Add Anisette, gin & optional bitters.
Fill with ice, shake and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with 3
Triple Shot Café Latte – created by Cheri Loughlin
* 3/4 part Hiram Walker® Coffee Flavored Brandy
* 1/2 part Hiram Walker® Amaretto Liqueur
* 3/4 part Hiram Walker® Blackberry Flavored Schnapps
* 3 parts Half & Half
Combine liquids in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake to blend and chill.
Strain into a goblet over fresh ice.
Coffee Cocktails Using Flavored Liqueurs
No replies to this topic