Red Lobster Bahama Mama (new, Not The Old Recipe)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 _MrsPatrick_*

_MrsPatrick_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:24 AM

Does anyone know how to make Red Lobsters Bahama Mama? Not the old recipe, but the new one. I read on their press release that they changed the recipe in 2005- it is the new one that I can't find anywhere and it is SO good. Tastes like peaches and is frozen.

#2 _Matt Smith_*

_Matt Smith_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:25 PM

MrsPatrick, on Sep 26 2008, 10:24 AM, said:

Does anyone know how to make Red Lobsters Bahama Mama? Not the old recipe, but the new one. I read on their press release that they changed the recipe in 2005- it is the new one that I can't find anywhere and it is SO good. Tastes like peaches and is frozen.

<,Mrs. Patrick, I work at the local red lobster. We get the mix in on truck it is called "mango passion" ( just a tropical blend of mango and berries) A shot of captain in the mix. blended with ice. a strawberry syrup splashed around the inside of the glass, pour in ice mix then top with Myers rum. garnish is a orange + cherry. Then serve

#3 _Jane_*

_Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:50 AM

Matt Smith, on Sep 26 2008, 09:25 PM, said:

MrsPatrick, on Sep 26 2008, 10:24 AM, said:

<,Mrs. Patrick, I work at the local red lobster. We get the mix in on truck it is called "mango passion" ( just a tropical blend of mango and berries) A shot of captain in the mix. blended with ice. a strawberry syrup splashed around the inside of the glass, pour in ice mix then top with Myers rum. garnish is a orange + cherry. Then serve

I am so glad you asked the question, I had one of those at Red Lobster the other night and it was amazing.  I came online to find the recipe. There are tons, but not with mango in the recipe.  Thanks for the help!

#4 _natoosha_*

_natoosha_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:20 PM

its actually not a strawberry syrup, its a bannana guava syrup that is swirled on the inside. ^_^

[quote name='Jane' post='88552' date='Sep 27 2009, 09:50 AM'][quote name='Matt Smith' post='88305' date='Sep 26 2008, 09:25 PM'][quote name='MrsPatrick' post='88304' date='Sep 26 2008, 10:24 AM']Does anyone know how to make Red Lobsters Bahama Mama? Not the old recipe, but the new one. I read on their press release that they changed the recipe in 2005- it is the new one that I can't find anywhere and it is SO good. Tastes like peaches and is frozen.[/quote]

[/quote]

I am so glad you asked the question, I had one of those at Red Lobster the other night and it was amazing.  I came online to find the recipe. There are tons, but not with mango in the recipe.  Thanks for the help!
[/quote]