- - - - -

Drop Kick Me Jesus Recipe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _Melody_*

_Melody_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:08 PM

Hey, I am looking for a recipe for a shooter called Drop Kick Me Jesus, a friend got it for me on my 19th birthday and I have never been able to find anyone that makes it since. I know it was bought for me when we were at a bar called The Tradewinds in Charlottetown PEI  Canada. The bar closed not long after that year and now no one knows how to make it. I know it was a clear shooter and it was made in a test tube, but I think that was just a tradewinds thing.

#2 lisa

lisa

Acquiring a taste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:01 PM

i have served this before, my customer said it was just a shot,  half with jack daniels and half tequila. not sure if this is what you had but in michigan this is what is called here. doesn't sound too good but sure it will beat you up if you have too many!! good luck!

#3 _18th Birthday_*

_18th Birthday_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:41 AM

View PostMelody, on May 4 2008, 05:08 PM, said:

Hey, I am looking for a recipe for a shooter called Drop Kick Me Jesus, a friend got it for me on my 19th birthday and I have never been able to find anyone that makes it since. I know it was bought for me when we were at a bar called The Tradewinds in Charlottetown PEI  Canada. The bar closed not long after that year and now no one knows how to make it. I know it was a clear shooter and it was made in a test tube, but I think that was just a tradewinds thing.

Its a 1/2 oz. tequila(gold), 1/4 oz. kahlua, and the rest jack daniels... enjoy!