- - - - -

Need A Recipe

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _amy_*

_amy_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:27 PM

im not sure what its called but it has a cherry in the bottom cherry or strawberry jello and chocolate on top then whip cream. im missing the alcohol part. anyone know what it is???? and what the name of this drink is called?? thanks :) :p

#2 _bigmamawoowoo_*

_bigmamawoowoo_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:47 PM

Amy, go to jelloshots .com  Is this drink your looking for a shot Maybe you or some can help me.  I need the recipe for a drink called a Bluemotherfucker.  Do you have any idea how to make this drink?

#3 _Jaronica_*

_Jaronica_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:48 PM

View Postamy, on Apr 14 2008, 03:27 PM, said:

im not sure what its called but it has a cherry in the bottom cherry or strawberry jello and chocolate on top then whip cream. im missing the alcohol part. anyone know what it is???? and what the name of this drink is called?? thanks :) :p

#4 _rick_*

_rick_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:18 PM

View Postbigmamawoowoo, on Apr 24 2008, 11:47 PM, said:

Amy, go to jelloshots .com  Is this drink your looking for a shot Maybe you or some can help me.  I need the recipe for a drink called a Bluemotherfucker.  Do you have any idea how to make this drink?
this is just another name for a long island ice tea except you use blue carocus liquor instead of coke

#5 Shotski's Bar Supplies

Shotski's Bar Supplies

Acquiring a taste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 07:24 PM

I found a great book with tons of Jello Shot recipies online at a few Bar Supplies sites, but to for the sake of not using the forum to advertise, I'm just posting the book company/publisher site. I think you can buy it there or at least inquire where to get it in your area.
The book is called: The Complete Guide To Jello Shots
Their site is: www.averagejoepublishing.com
I bought it and it is very useful!

#6 _Charity_*

_Charity_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:51 PM

I need the recipie for two drinks one is called a bluemotherfucker and the other is called pink *beep*. Some friends had them at the bar and I want to try them

#7 _iru2010_*

_iru2010_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:49 AM

drrinnkkks.i hate them.but a question i have.why do these drinks have bad names like this!!<_<