Rum Runner

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 _Kricky_*

_Kricky_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:23 PM

I had several Rum Runners aboard the Carnival Paradise, but didn't ask for a recipe. I thought I could look up a recipe or buy a mix, but the only similarities are that they have rum and are red. The mix and recipes include banana and blackberry, but the rum runners on the cruise tasted like pineapple and lime. Please help with Carnival's version. I'll go crazy if I have to wait until this summer's cruise. Thanks!

#2 _TikiTom_*

_TikiTom_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:06 AM

Kricky, on Mar 28 2007, 12:23 PM, said:

I had several Rum Runners aboard the Carnival Paradise, but didn't ask for a recipe. I thought I could look up a recipe or buy a mix, but the only similarities are that they have rum and are red. The mix and recipes include banana and blackberry, but the rum runners on the cruise tasted like pineapple and lime. Please help with Carnival's version. I'll go crazy if I have to wait until this summer's cruise. Thanks!

I know not of the Carnival recipe, but I do have my own the came with a hard day of trial and error for me and a buddy. Try this one on for size.

1/2 oz Blackberry Schnapps
1/2 oz Banana Liquor
1-1/2 oz Spiced Rum
1-1/2 oz Grenadine
4 oz OJ
Mix and blend with ice.

This is similar to those made at Aruba's in Florida

Enjoy

#3 _TikiTom_*

_TikiTom_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:10 AM

TikiTom, on Jul 22 2008, 12:06 AM, said:

I know not of the Carnival recipe, but I do have my own the came with a hard day of trial and error for me and a buddy. Try this one on for size.

Wow looks like I was drinking and typing. Should have said

I know not of the Carnival recipe, but I do have my own that I came up with after a hard day of trial and error for me and a buddy. Try this one on for size.

#4 _Kricky_*

_Kricky_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

TikiTom, on Jul 22 2008, 12:10 AM, said:

TikiTom, on Jul 22 2008, 12:06 AM, said:

Wow looks like I was drinking and typing. Should have said

I know not of the Carnival recipe, but I do have my own that I came up with after a hard day of trial and error for me and a buddy. Try this one on for size.

#5 _Kricky_*

_Kricky_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:26 PM

[quote name='Kricky' date='Jul 22 2008, 05:22 PM' post='88276']

I'll give it a shot. Thanks.