Computer Drinking Game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 _Pourabigone_*

_Pourabigone_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2007 - 12:02 PM

I thought I'd share a drinking game I found that you can play on your computer. It's called Beer Slut - and it's at http://www.kcwebplaza.com/beerslut.

Players take turns choosing cards - and random topics are played - categories, trivia, give/take drinks, social, boys/girls drink, and Beer Slut (player must refill everyone's drinks).

My fraternity bought the deluxe version so we could add our own logo and import our .mp3 music files. We even hooked up a laptop to play the game on our bigscreen LCD tv - so we have a nice screen for a crowd and stereo sound for the music. It's been a huge hit. One of the guys even edited the trivia questions with questions about the local area, the university, and some sex-related questions. It only allows up to 8 players, we tend to plays with teams (usually boys vs girls).

- cheers

#2 _sunshine_*

_sunshine_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:29 AM

View PostPourabigone, on Jan 28 2007, 12:02 PM, said:

I thought I'd share a drinking game I found that you can play on your computer. It's called Beer Slut - and it's at http://www.kcwebplaza.com/beerslut.

Players take turns choosing cards - and random topics are played - categories, trivia, give/take drinks, social, boys/girls drink, and Beer Slut (player must refill everyone's drinks).

My fraternity bought the deluxe version so we could add our own logo and import our .mp3 music files. We even hooked up a laptop to play the game on our bigscreen LCD tv - so we have a nice screen for a crowd and stereo sound for the music. It's been a huge hit. One of the guys even edited the trivia questions with questions about the local area, the university, and some sex-related questions. It only allows up to 8 players, we tend to plays with teams (usually boys vs girls).

- cheers
:good: IS SAYS THE SITE NO LONGER EXISTS...DARN