4 replies to this topic

#1 Cheraholic

Cheraholic

Acquiring a taste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 07:32 PM

Can anyone help me find the recipe for this drink? Heard it was fabulous!

#2 _Marie_*

_Marie_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:46 AM

View PostCheraholic, on Oct 30 2006, 07:32 PM, said:

Sullivan's Steakhouse is the only place that I know that has it... it IS awesome!

#3 _Mike_*

_Mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:25 PM

View PostMarie, on Jul 19 2007, 10:46 AM, said:

View PostCheraholic, on Oct 30 2006, 07:32 PM, said:

Sullivan's Steakhouse is the only place that I know that has it... it IS awesome!
The recipe is Absolut "Mandarin" (orange flavored) Vodka and freshed peeled pineapple chunks, store in a large jar for a minimum of 10 days, remove the pineapple and hand squeeze thru a strainer and sore in a jar in the fridge. When ready to serve put in a shaker full of Ice and shake well, pour into a martini glass with or without ice cubes and garnish with an orange slice. Great summertime drink! Got the recipe directly from the bartender at Sullivans.

#4 _Brad_*

_Brad_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:24 AM

[quote name='Mike' post='88260' date='Jul 2 2008, 03:25 PM'][quote name='Marie' post='87346' date='Jul 19 2007, 10:46 AM'][quote name='Cheraholic' post='86348' date='Oct 30 2006, 07:32 PM']Can anyone help me find the recipe for this drink? Heard it was fabulous![/quote]

[/quote]
The recipe is Absolut "Mandarin" (orange flavored) Vodka and freshed peeled pineapple chunks, store in a large jar for a minimum of 10 days, remove the pineapple and hand squeeze thru a strainer and sore in a jar in the fridge. When ready to serve put in a shaker full of Ice and shake well, pour into a martini glass with or without ice cubes and garnish with an orange slice. Great summertime drink! Got the recipe directly from the bartender at Sullivans.
[/quote]

Actually the knockout never served over rocks and it's a orange peel twist, not a slice...as it will overpower the martini.

#5 straightupspirits

straightupspirits

Party animal

• Bar None Friends
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

[quote name='Mike' post='88260' date='Jul 2 2008, 04:25 PM'][quote name='Marie' post='87346' date='Jul 19 2007, 10:46 AM'][quote name='Cheraholic' post='86348' date='Oct 30 2006, 07:32 PM']Can anyone help me find the recipe for this drink? Heard it was fabulous![/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

This recipe sounds perfect for summer! Thanks for sharing!