Ke Ke Beach Liqueur

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 _Retrotini_*

_Retrotini_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:22 PM

Can anyone out there help me find any recipes containing the key lime liqueur, Ke Ke Beach? I know there is a key lime martini, but don't have recipe. It's made with Liquor 43. Any help out there? I NEED THAT DRINK! :sick:

#2 _ke ke_*

_ke ke_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2006 - 10:10 PM

for the must have key lime martini.  this is the best that i could find when inquiring at several liquor stores.  ke ke lime liquer,  coconut rum, coconut cream [comes in a can usually in ethinic food aisle at grocery], and fresh lime juice.  you are on your own for amounts .  i started with a shot of rum and about a quarter cup of ke ke and added to taste the remaining ing.  good luck.  great drink. it's great if frozen for about a half hour.  if at first you don't succeed keep trying until you are drunk and start again tomorrow.

#3 _J&L_*

_J&L_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2006 - 01:22 PM

OH....YOUR LUCKY DAY.....HERE IS THE RECEIPE.....

In a blender :

Ice
4 oz pineapple juice
4 oz Ke Ke Beach
1 oz Bicardi Limon Vodka

Blend.  Serve.    Say AHHHHHHHH

#4 _Guest_*

_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2006 - 02:06 AM

On Maui it's made with: 2oz. vanilla vodka (of choice), 2oz. KeKe beach, and pineapple juice.  extra credit for garnishing rim with graham cracker crumbs.
aloha

#5 _rcurtin101_*

_rcurtin101_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2006 - 10:41 AM

Where can I buy it?

#6 _beach bunny_*

_beach bunny_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2006 - 04:40 PM

Retrotini, on Sep 19 2006, 06:22 PM, said:

Can anyone out there help me find any recipes containing the key lime liqueur, Ke Ke Beach? I know there is a key lime martini, but don't have recipe. It's made with Liquor 43. Any help out there? I NEED THAT DRINK! :sick:

Key Lime Martini
ke ke
Licor 43
cocunut rum
half & half
top with whipped cream

#7 _Darlene_*

_Darlene_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2006 - 11:03 AM

Not sure if you are still looking, but there is one with 1 1/2 oz Vanilla Vodka, Ke Ke Beach Key Lime Liqueur and Rose's Lime Juice

Enjoy :sick:

#8 _laura_*

_laura_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:35 PM

Can anyone out there help me find any recipes containing the key lime liqueur, Ke Ke Beach? I know there is a key lime martini, but don't have recipe. It's made with Liquor 43. Any help out there? I NEED THAT DRINK! :blush:
call duffy's restaurant in key west florida.  I"m sure the recipe is as follows: 3 shots ke ke
1 shot vodka
splash of half & half cream

chill martini glass. run cut lime around edge of glass and dip glass into grahma cracker crumbs.  in shaker half filled with ice pour all ingredients. strain into chilled martini glass that is rimmed with graham cracker crumbs. enjoy!

#9 _Alesia_*

_Alesia_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2007 - 12:09 PM

laura, on Jan 24 2007, 09:35 PM, said:

Can anyone out there help me find any recipes containing the key lime liqueur, Ke Ke Beach? I know there is a key lime martini, but don't have recipe. It's made with Liquor 43. Any help out there? I NEED THAT DRINK! :blush:
call duffy's restaurant in key west florida.  I"m sure the recipe is as follows: 3 shots ke ke
1 shot vodka
splash of half & half cream

chill martini glass. run cut lime around edge of glass and dip glass into grahma cracker crumbs.  in shaker half filled with ice pour all ingredients. strain into chilled martini glass that is rimmed with graham cracker crumbs. enjoy!
Key Lime Martini Recipe courtesy Scripps Howard News Service

3 tablespoons Liquor 43
1 tablespoon lemon-flavored vodka
2 tablespoons Key lime juice
2 tablespoons heavy cream

In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine Liquor 43, vodka, Key lime juice and cream. Cover, shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass.

#10 _Guest_*

_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:19 PM

Well the way we make key lime martinis are by taking 6 shots vanilla vodka, 6 shots keke and ad some half and half milk. then some lime juice. It is also good if you take some crushed grahm crackers and put them around the edge of the glass, like salt on a margarita.

#11 _Doug from Los Angeles_*

_Doug from Los Angeles_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2007 - 07:28 PM

Can anyone out there help me find any recipes containing the key lime liqueur, Ke Ke Beach? I know there is a key lime martini, but don't have recipe. It's made with Liquor 43. Any help out there? I NEED THAT DRINK! :angry:

I have a very simple but VERY delicious Key Lime Pie Martini recipe.  I actually got this recipe from a gay bar in Los Angeles called The Abbey.  They make some of the best martini's in LA and this one is really great I think.  

1/2 - Ke Ke Key Lime Liqueur
1/2 - Curzon Vanilla Rum
Splash to taste - Pineapple juice

These things are really sweet and they are very strong.  Of course, to really complete the whole "pie" theme, gram cracker crumbs around the edge of the glass is nice.

I hope you like.

Doug

#12 _Anni_*

_Anni_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:16 PM

:angry: Just shared a couple of glasses of the Ke Ke Lime Cream with neighbors just back from Key West...the recipes suggested all will work but try using this in your Pina Colada recipes with vanilla ice cream too! Mmmmmm
To die for (maybe)
It's great on on the rocks as well! Still, a second best to my Jamaican Rum Cream!!!! :o

#13 _Lido Key_*

_Lido Key_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:26 AM

Can anyone out there help me find any recipes containing the key lime liqueur, Ke Ke Beach? I know there is a key lime martini, but don't have recipe. It's made with Liquor 43. Any help out there? I NEED THAT DRINK! :)

Just returned from Lido Key Florida and had the best Key Lime Martini at Tommy Bahamas a splash of lime juice, 1/2 Ke Ke and 1/2 Vanilla Vodka...rim the glass with fine graham cracker crumbs...yum

#14 _Barefoot Iguana_*

_Barefoot Iguana_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:20 PM

The Barefoot Iguana

keke lime
peach schnapps
coconut rum
blue curacao
pineapple juice

the women love'em

#15 dalda54

dalda54

Acquiring a taste

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:18 AM

Barefoot Iguana, on Aug 21 2008, 02:50 AM, said:

The Barefoot Iguana

keke lime
peach schnapps
coconut rum
blue curacao
pineapple juice

the women love'em

barefoot iguana,
sounds great but what are the quantities of the ingredients??? and what are keke limes?
dalda54

#16 _dave_*

_dave_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:46 PM

Can anyone out there help me find any recipes containing the key lime liqueur, Ke Ke Beach? I know there is a key lime martini, but don't have recipe. It's made with Liquor 43. Any help out there? I NEED THAT DRINK! :)
google key lime martini
my wife did and now has 5 good recipes
had one in hawaii and can't get enough

#17 _Mary Jo McElroy_*

_Mary Jo McElroy_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2009 - 05:37 PM

Emeril has a key lime pie martini made with Keke Beach key lime liqueur.  It contains the key lime liqueur, vanilla vodka, cream, pineapple juice.  I found it on foodnetwork.com

#18 _Guest_*

_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:04 PM

Guest, on Oct 3 2006, 02:06 AM, said:

On Maui it's made with: 2oz. vanilla vodka (of choice), 2oz. KeKe beach, and pineapple juice.  extra credit for garnishing rim with graham cracker crumbs.
aloha
The Maui version is the best!  Doesn't it include liquid ice cream??

#19 _Gordon_*

_Gordon_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:31 AM

Retrotini, on 19 September 2006 - 06:22 PM, said:

#20 _Gordon_*

_Gordon_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:38 AM

1oz vanilla vodka 1oz 43 liquor 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix splash of roses lime.Mix with ice in a tumbler and pour in a cold martini glass that is rimmed with graham cracker crums.Use the crackers smashed,don't just buy the crumbs.

#21 porchpuppy

porchpuppy

Acquiring a taste

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

I haven't named it, so we'll just call it Puppy's Pie.
1 oz Ke Ke Key Lime Cream Liqueur
1 oz Banana Rum
1 oz Coconut Rum
1 heaping tbs whipped cream
Whip in a tall glass, add Sprite and top with whipped cream and cherry.
Simple and YUMMY.

Edited by porchpuppy, 09 July 2012 - 09:55 PM.

#22 porchpuppy

porchpuppy

Acquiring a taste

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:58 PM

dave, on 02 May 2009 - 07:46 PM, said:

google key lime martini
my wife did and now has 5 good recipes
had one in hawaii and can't get enough

#23 rotapix

rotapix

Acquiring a taste

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:09 AM

There is nothing best like this one... lets make a glass and bozzz

1 oz Ke Ke Key Lime Cream Liqueur
1 oz Banana Rum
1 oz Coconut Rum
1 heaping tbs whipped cream

You can now serve it and enjoy it slowly...