1 reply to this topic

#1 Paul25

Paul25

Acquiring a taste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 11:14 PM

Here in the U.K. we have a relatively limited amount of products due to the size of the market of drinks suppliers. As i barmanager i often try to source rare and unusual products to make my bar stand out amongst many others. My last coup was finally managing to get hold of a bottle of Wild Turkey Rye. Next on my list is broadening my range of Stoli flavours, i stock the orange, lemon, vanilla, strawberry and raspberry and i'm aware of a coffee flavour though its not available here. Are there any others?
Also whats your verdict on the stoli elite?

#2 Dan

Dan

The Webmixer

• Bar None Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 12:51 AM

Stolichnaya Citros is the authentic natural citrus-flavored Russian vodka. ... the distinctive citros taste. Splendid neat, on the rocks, or with soda, Stoli Citros also enhances the lemon-lime notes of a Vodka Collins or adds a hint of lime to a Stoli & lemonade.

Razberi is the authentic natural raspberry-flavored Russian vodka. Starting with the finest spirits, distilled from wheat and clear glacial water, it is then married to the aromatic essence of fresh raspberries to achieve its distinctive taste. Splendid neat, on the rocks or with soda, Stoli Razberi adds a refreshing twist to all of your favorite vodka recipes.

Strasberi is the authentic natural strawberry-flavored Russian vodka. Starting with the finest spirits, distilled from wheat and clear glacial water, it is then married to the aromatic juices of fresh strawberries to achieve its distinctive taste. Splendid neat, on the rocks or with soda, Stoli Strasberi adds a luscious twist to all of your favorite vodka recipes.

Vanil is the authentic natural vanilla-flavored Russian vodka. Starting with the finest spirits, distilled from wheat and clear glacial water, it is then married to the extracts of Madagascan and Indonesian vanilla beans to achieve its distinctive taste. Splendid neat, on the rocks or with soda, Stoli Vanil adds a unique twist to all of your favorite vodka recipes.

Stolichnaya Cranberi is the authentic natural citrus-flavored Russian vodka. Distilled from winter wheat and clear glacial water, our finest stolichnaya vodka spirits are then married to fragrant cranberry flavors to achieve the distinctive cranberi taste. Splendid neat, on the rocks, or with soda, Stoli Cranberi also adds a tart bite to your next screwdriver or Vodka Martini.

Stolichnaya Elit Vodka.  Elit by Stolichnaya celebrates the 500th anniversary of Vodka production in Russia using a modernized freezing method of the distallation process that allows the highest levels of purity.

Stolichnaya Ohranj Vodka.  The medium bodied Stolichnaya orange flavored vodka (offers) citrus, tangerine, minerals, nut oil; smooth, a luxurious mouthfeel; carries a nice stony backnote.

Stolichnaya Vodka Persik.  A peach of a vodka ranked the #1 flavored vodka! Like all Stoli flavors, Stoli Persik is made using an infusion process in which all-natural flavors are infused into Stolichnaya vodka before filtration.

There's also Stoli 80 and 100 Proof.

Hope that helps.

Dan

You can buy Stoli online at Internet Wines and Spirits